groundbreaking partnership will deliver regulatory

Boeing

Embraer a producer of commercial military executive and agricultural aircraft issued the following news: SAO PAULO and CHICAGO- The proposed strategic partnership between Boeing and Embraer was approved today by Embraer's shareholders during an Extraordinary General Shareholders' Meeting held at the company's headquarters in Brazil

Boeing

2020-6-19The proposed joint-partnership between Boeing and Embraer was approved on 27 February by Embraer's shareholders during a meeting held at the company's headquarters in Brazil Of the votes cast 96 8% were in favour of the arrangement Shareholders approved the proposal that will establish a joint venture made up of the commercial aircraft

The Meningitis Vaccine Project: A groundbreaking

Editor's note: this article provides a historical overview of PATH's groundbreaking multi-year project to produce and deliver the MenAfriVac vaccine A groundbreaking partnership In 1996 and 1997 the largest meningitis epidemic in African history swept across sub-Saharan Africa and 25 000 people died

"Groundbreaking" bee vectoring technology gets US

09 Sep 2019 --- Toronto-based start-up Bee Vectoring Technologies International (BVT) which uses bees to deliver fungicide has been given regulatory approval for its Clonostachys rosea CR-7 (BVT-CR7) for use on commercial crops Hailed as a "groundbreaking shift in how plant care products can be applied " the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) greenlight means BVT is positioned to

Maximizing Your Lab Partnership: Details Pay

2020-7-13In many cases manufacturers can no longer rely on biocompatibility testing alone to obtain regulatory approval Treat your lab like a partner Be transparent and forthcoming with details And give them visibility to forecasts intervals and timelines Approaching the partnership in this way will set you and your submission up for success

E ON and Pinsent Masons announce groundbreaking

The new partnership is the second 'sole provider' arrangement struck by Pinsent Masons this year In March the firm announced that it had won a mandate to service much of Balfour Beatty's predictable legal work in the UK – a landmark deal which led to the firms being shortlisted in the 'Client Service' category of the FT Innovative Lawyer

Project Endeavour

We have joined forces with Synectics Solutions to deliver a groundbreaking anti-fraud solution for financial services that provides a comprehensive eKYC risk assessment at the touch of a button Project Endeavour is our partnership pilot which combines our best-in-class digital identity technology with anti-fraud and AML risk screening data services from Synectics Solutions

Press Release: Groundbreaking partnership will deliver

Press Release: Groundbreaking partnership will deliver regulatory-compliant and effective commercial hemp products Press Release: Groundbreaking partnership will deliver regulatory-compliant and effective commercial hemp products Press Release US On Jul 28 2020 Share

E ON and Pinsent Masons announce groundbreaking

The new partnership is the second 'sole provider' arrangement struck by Pinsent Masons this year In March the firm announced that it had won a mandate to service much of Balfour Beatty's predictable legal work in the UK – a landmark deal which led to the firms being shortlisted in the 'Client Service' category of the FT Innovative Lawyer

Irwin Mitchell's Groundbreaking Educational

National law firm Irwin Mitchell is celebrating once again after its partnership with the University of Law and The Chartered Legal Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx) to provide staff with quality support to achieve their career ambitions won the Development of Talent prize at this year's Halsbury Legal Awards

Leading UK technology companies join forces to

Leading UK technology companies join forces to deliver a groundbreaking real-time digital identity and e-KYC risk assessment solution for the banking industry who specialise in delivering digital identity and financial crime risk management solutions today announced a strategic partnership This will enable them to pilot a ground-breaking

Delta and Wheels Up partner to make private aviation

Delta Private Jets to combine with Wheels Up establishing one of the world's largest owned and managed fleets of private aircraft Partnership between Delta and Wheels Up will provide more consumers with unique access to Wheels Up's private aviation platform and programs alongside Delta's global network creating unparalleled travel experiences in private and commercial aviation

NHS and technology leaders agree groundbreaking

2020-8-222 November 2016 Update September 2019: In November 2016 the Royal Free London entered into a five-year partnership with the British technology company DeepMind In November 2018 it was announced that Streams and the team behind it would move to Google Health UK so that the app can grow and support more doctors to deliver faster better care to patients

Lucara and HB Announce Groundbreaking Partnership

Members of newswire/lucara-and-hb-announce-groundbreaking-partnership-for-55344 Moderators Members by newswire on 15 Jul 2020 16:00 Lucara and HB Announce Groundbreaking Partnership for 2020 Sales Agreement for All +10 8 Carat Rough Diamonds Through FY2020

Boeing

2020-6-19The proposed joint-partnership between Boeing and Embraer was approved on 27 February by Embraer's shareholders during a meeting held at the company's headquarters in Brazil Of the votes cast 96 8% were in favour of the arrangement Shareholders approved the proposal that will establish a joint venture made up of the commercial aircraft

Boeing

2020-6-15Under the terms of this proposed partnership Embraer will own a 51 percent stake in the joint venture with Boeing owning the remaining 49 percent "This groundbreaking partnership will position both companies to deliver a stronger value proposition for our customers and other stakeholders and create more opportunities for our employees

SleepScore Labs and IFF Innovate in Groundbreaking

2020-7-20Companies Collaborate to Create New World-Leading Consumer Sleep Products SleepScore Labs the company behind the world's most comprehensive suite of data-backed sleep solutions today announced an unprecedented partnership with IFF a leading innovator of taste scent and nutrition ingredients to create and validate products designed to support healthier lives through

Boeing

Under the terms of this proposed partnership Embraer will own a 51 percent stake in the joint venture with Boeing owning the remaining 49 percent "This groundbreaking partnership will position both companies to deliver a stronger value proposition for our customers and other stakeholders and create more opportunities for our employees

Nordea joins groundbreaking technology partnership

Nordea has joined the international partnership Distributed Ledger Group (DLG) The purpose of the partnership is to develop common standards and applications for using distributed ledger technology as the next generation financial services transaction network

Groundbreaking partnership will deliver regulatory

2020-7-27Groundbreaking partnership will deliver regulatory-compliant and effective commercial hemp products AUSTIN Texas and BOULDER Colo July 27 2020 Sant Laboratories ( ) and Elite Health Partners ( ) have entered into a testing exclusivity and global collaboration

Ward Hadaway supports groundbreaking leadership

2019-9-30The programme aims to support pioneering manufacturers helping to develop their businesses through digital and technological transformation and allowing them to scale and succeed at pace Ward Hadaway joins leading innovation experts including Accenture BAE Systems and NatWest amongst others partnering to deliver real-world insights and solutions The business leaders will

Lucara Diamond Corp

LUCARA AND HB ANNOUNCE GROUNDBREAKING PARTNERSHIP FOR 2020 Sales Agreement for All +10 8 Carat Rough Diamonds Through FY2020 VANCOUVER July 15 2020 /CNW/ - (LUC – TSX LUC – BSE LUC – Nasdaq Stockholm) Lucara Diamond Corp ("Lucara" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has entered

Northern Trust and Confluence Partnership Enhances

Northern Trust and Confluence Partnership Enhances Financial and Regulatory Reporting for the Funds Industry June 25 2019 London and Pittsburgh 25 June 2019 – Northern Trust (Nasdaq: NTRS) a leading provider of asset servicing solutions and Confluence a global leader in investment data management automation for regulatory financial and investor reporting today announce they are